Sunday, December 16, 2007

As snow begins to fall in the night sky, I ache to be touched by a man whose destiny is written in the stars….

…..hands that have skill with bringing me to heights that no one has ever come to know that lie within me….with a mind that is borne of magic and of one that is a true pirate in a world of touching, tasting and feeling beyond all boundaries.  I quiver with thoughts of you kissing me into oblivion and how you are able to make me fall off the edge with even a touch…..  The skull and crossbones wave in the cold wind on the highest mast…..and I think of you, remembering another day when we sailed the waters and found pleasure with waves pounding against the hull…... 
Soft, warm breezes blow across the shimmering lake as I board….the motor starts and you move in the direction of open waters.   I sit upon the leather seat hiding behind dark glasses with a scarf of silk tied round my neck.  You smile like a pirate who has sailed the seas of life and knows where he is going and where he has been.  I know that you can bring me pleasure and I wait with hot anticipation…….  You curve into a secret cove and cut the engine and we float in the safe waters….   I lay back against the leather cushions and you sit next to me and stroke my hair away from my face and slowly lean down and kiss me on the side of my mouth and then full on my lips…I rest my hand upon your thigh feeling your skin go hot and move closer to my mark…..   With your mouth, you caress my neck as your hands find my hardness beneath my sea blue halter….you reach behind, loosen the ties and it falls away revealing my breasts…..you cup me with your hands, making me feel as though I am a princess of these cool blue waters, but then I feel the vixen in me rise and become the piratess……moving against you eagerly but slowly, testing your reserve….  I arch my back silently asking you to explore my naked breasts and you do……  I put my hands on your shoulders and move them downward feeling your strength in my hands and bring them to the front of your chest where I spread my fingers over you and unbutton your shirt until I find warm skin beneath……I push your shirt back and reach up and kiss you as you are kissing me and I feel you shiver…..   I feel your hands upon me seeking my sweetest heat and I am wet beneath your touch….  I find myself naked as I lay on the white cushions……my barrier to your hot desire laying on the deck …..all that is left is the scarf round my neck blowing with the soft, warm winds upon my naked skin and the shorts you still wear……I reach down and unfasten them letting your hard flesh free to thrust within me….my own soft hull that awaits the feel of orgasmic waves that only you can give me…..  Your mast finds me and enfolds me with its wake as you thrust within me, first slowly and then as if the winds have risen and we feel the motion of the water beneath us as we ride out the fast current…….  I have waited for so long for this and feel every movement……every kiss…..  I can feel the undercurrents beginning to pull me under…….as you tease me to a point where I would walk the plank……  Each tender movement brings me closer to that clash of waves and I can feel the mast within me grow hard as steel at the moment just before I will fall to pieces…….  As I feel the rush of the first crashing wave, you fall within me as the wind carries the waves over the edge of the boat cooling us…….when the heat threatens to become flame…….and we lay there against each other waiting for the next current to draw us into its wake………
 
 


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: