Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lights reflect upon the water at the lake’s edge beneath the full moon….

…..as I lean against the railing of the boathouse deck watching the planes in the night sky……I turn back and look toward the stone cottage….the one I have always loved….and now it is mine.  But, still, I feel emptiness and know what remains elusive to me…….a man who touches my soul with a look, a touch…….and I sit and wish upon the constellations in the sky that you will come to me this night.  I hear the purr of an engine and the light of two bright beams and then no sound, no light…..I am curious like a cat, looking for excitement and adventure and, perhaps, some wild catnip to drive me to the brink…..to capture my attention………to take me to another place….   And, there you are walking down the path lined with twirling trees and magical, stone creatures…..  Your eyes pierce the darkness and I can feel myself grow hot and no speech comes to me……   You stand before me, not taking your eyes from mine, and pull me close…. I can hear your heart beating and realize that my own joins with yours and we are one heart beating in a synchronous beat…music we are creating with our hearts…..   You reach below my waist and pull me closer….even through the denim, I can feel you……the man, the soul, the heart…..  I am held within your power and cannot move….  You claim my lips with your own and then move slowly to beneath my ear and downward to my neck.  My breasts feel your muscled chest and become soft within your hands as you slide your hands upward along my sides……you pull the front of my shirt open and off my shoulders leaving me exposed to the warm, evening air…..quickly you slide the straps from my shoulders and all that is left is my own skin, naked, waiting for your touch.  You kiss my hard tips until they are ripe and I can feel tremors deep within my belly, wanting you to take me inside and play with me, love me as a cat would pounce upon a toy…..   You lift me into your arms with your lips upon mine and my arms wrap round your neck and shoulders……..those broad shoulders full of strength…  You walk upward on the path to the door to my new home…….the one I have waited for…..  as I have waited for you……..  You walk through the French doors and up the carved wooden stairs and into a room filled with candles, light and scents…….you intoxicate me with your own scent and kiss me until I cannot breathe….   You let me go and I walk toward the window and push the curtains aside so that the moonlight shimmers upon the bed…  As I walk toward you, I unbutton the top of my jeans and slowly push them downward and step out of them…..no lace, no barrier remains….  I unclasp my bra and let it fall so that I am naked before you waiting for your touch…   I slowly unbutton your shirt and push it downward until it falls to the floor and then reach for your waist…   You hold me close to you, skin to skin with candlelight flickering and moon rays shining upon us…..   I move back and lay against the velvet coverlet on the bed and you lay next to me caressing me, kissing me, loving me…..as a wild cat who finds a bowl of milk and savors every taste……… The darkness and light collide…….as we move against each other in a dance of seduction….  Your velvet hardness brushes against my thighs and I cry out for you…..you reach beneath me and pull me atop your hips and I sit astride you as you take my nipples with your sensuous lips, teasing them to rigid peaks.  I move against you, slicking you with my hot wetness….you reach beneath my hips and enter my heated cave as a wild lion looking for his prey…..and then you fill me slowly, gently until my buttocks rest against your legs and your hands are at my waist……you move within me and I brace myself against your chest and twist my hips seductively back and forth against you seeking feral satisfaction……..I am as untamed as a wild cat who has been let loose…..  You slide your hands against my skin, caressing every inch of my body as I move against you and with you to that sweet peak of hot release……I move forward and kiss your face and your mouth, driving my tongue within, tangling with yours…..the heat grows until it becomes hot flames and implodes within me……..I feel you become harder and my muscles contract around you with hot pleasure and I feel you fall within me…...and know that this is what we have been waiting for……


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: