Thursday, December 13, 2007

The clouds drift in the sky from the fair summer winds over the beautiful lake below…..

….as I sit on the wooden stairs of my favorite place.  I fantasize about you as you lean back against the stairs next to me talking……telling me about your life………even with my eyes open I turn inward and wonder what it would be like to have your curved lips on my own….touching….tasting……licking……and I feet hot beneath my skirt.  I lounge back against the stairs mirroring you and you look at me with those lucid wolf-like eyes and there is silence……  A smile plays upon my mouth as you look at me intently, not knowing what to think…….my eyes are hidden behind dark lenses or you would see my thoughts….  You turn and look toward the lake trying not to smile….I look you over like a wild animal scoping out her prey and you cannot see that my gaze stops beneath your belt…..   My eyes see you grow with lust and I can feel need rushing through my body just like the wind as it picks up and storm clouds move in…..  Silky sheets of rain begin to fall as we sit beneath the angled roof lines…….  Darkness grows and we sit and watch the light show as it bursts across the sky……as if Nature is having its way with the Universe……  In the dark light, you move toward me and slowly remove those dark shades from my eyes….my eyes burn hot with desire as you put them away from us and tangle your hands in my hair and draw me closer…....   Our tongues tangle in a war of need, want and hunger for touch…   The rain pours down in torrents driving us back further into the wooden haven where a table sits…….I lean against the edge as you lean into me…feeling me with your hands from my hair down the sides of my face, my breasts and then hold my hips with your hands and pull me closer to feel your hardness….  I put my hands on your hips and move against you as we kiss, the blood rushing through my ears…….the sound of thunder is drowned out by my own storm…….a storm of desire….   You move slightly away from me and pull your shirt up over your head and place it on the edge of the table.  Slowly, you reach down and grab the hem of my skirt and pull it toward my waist, then lift me to sit on the table on your soft cotton t-shirt…..you move between my legs as my ankles cross at the small of your back… I feel my shirt and bra being pushed aside and you dive for those sweet tips and suck them with your hot, sweet mouth…..  I reach down and unbuckle and unzip to let you free to quench my thirst for a hot taste of your hard lust…..  You move against me and untie the ribbons on each side of my hips that hold the soft, cotton barrier that keeps you from entering……the front drops away and I am naked and open to your touch…….. You push into me slowly and I sigh with hot relief….  You move in and out of me as the lightening strikes close by and moves the ground beneath us…..you pull my hips closer with your hot hands and thrust into me like the wild storm…..   I can feel you becoming harder within me and know the end is near……I feel my own muscles hardening and then the storm comes at full force erupting within me like fire as we come together, lost in the clouds that surround us………..drenched in orgasmic waves that pound against the shore of any sanity that remains……


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: