Monday, December 10, 2007

Our shadows burn into the wall of the empty barn as we stand there hearing the music within our minds that existed so many years before and…..

….you hold my warm hand in yours and lead me up the granite steps.    We enter the doorway where the famed stage still exists…..the stage is clear but for one chair just sitting there, as if waiting for us to perform as they did so many years before…..  My heart races and my eyes are wide in the darkness…..all that there is for light are soft moon rays through the clouded glass.  You lift me onto the stage and I close my eyes……imagining what it must have been like to be there with the crowds, the heat…..and feel my own heat growing…..I feel you against my back, warm and ready and you lift my hair and kiss my neck.   I lean back just feeling your touch as you move your hands to cup my breasts beneath the barriers of fabric upon my body.  I reach back and entangle my hands in your hair, turning to kiss you….   And know that this is the night that I give myself to you without fear…. I turn into your arms and you kiss me…..I open my eyes and see your soul shine into mine from within your own….  If only it could last for more than this night…..  Thoughts are gone in one moment as you kiss me with raging want and pull me with you as you sit upon the lone chair in the middle of the stage…  I straddle you, sitting upon your thighs….you tease me with more hot, impassioned kisses taking all there is within me…..leaving me breathless and steaming with primal need….   I reach down and pull the hem of my shirt over my head and let it fall……..then, you reach back and unclasp my bra and throw it into the rays of light as your mouth finds my sweet, hard tips waiting for your touch.  My hands move between us, touching your hardness, moving up as I gently encircle my arms around your shoulders as I move against you with my hips, as if stroking the neck of a guitar, building chord upon chord…… I can feel you become harder as our kisses deepen and all sounds are drowned out but for beating hearts….  I cannot wait any longer……I reach down and pull my skirt back up around my waist to make way for you to enter the smoldering, wet stage that waits to be played by your steel desire…..   I release you from your barriers of cloth and move against you with naked flesh, waiting for that deep, hot rush of entry…..You feel my wetness as I stand and gently enter me until I am completely filled…..  I slowly glide down upon you, taking your instrument deep within my hips…….  I move with abandon upon you as if dancing to the music played so long ago…..  As you kiss my breasts, I stroke you with my desire bringing us both to the highest chord….  I cup my breasts in my hands as you reach beneath my hips bringing me closer, and filling me deeper and deeper until the music plays within our heads and sweet emotion passes between us even if for just this one night…….


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: