Friday, December 7, 2007

As snowflakes fall gently outside in the cold darkness………

As snowflakes fall gently outside in the cold darkness, I am warm inside watching….yet feeling so alone…..as you emerge within my mind, I find myself flaming with desire to a moment where I cannot stand upon my naked feet any longer.  I choose a red silk thong and matching bra and slip them upon my body…..  As I stand sky clad but for these wisps of silk, I see you in my mind as I look into my eyes in a gilded mirror.  I walk towards the silk covered bed where I lay down.  My fingers find my core……hot with desire.  I slowly reach down beneath the edge of my silk thong……..gently I move them in and out fantasizing that it is you there filling me with your warmth.  I can feel the waves coming and catch my breath, spreading my legs wider, hoping for you to be there.  With my hand, I caress my breasts, pulling my bra away.  I feel as though I will fall off the cliff at any moment.  My fingers move in and out with the sweet urgency of desire and touch my outer lips.  Over the edge……I fall to pieces in pure ecstasy and lay there thinking of you……..and there you are watching me……..I unclasp my bra and untie my thong and hold your eyes with my own……I turn so that my belly rests upon the silky sheets and begin to move against them…..I spread my thighs open and slowly rub my outer lips against the silkiness fantasizing that it is your softness that I am caressing my lower lips against……the pace quickens and I move to the edge so that I can straddle the bed as I would if you were beneath me…..naked, I arch my back and throw my head back, and rub myself harder and faster against those soft, silky sheets reaching a crescendo that envelopes me in a rush of orgasmic pleasure.  I fall onto my breasts against the sheets, laying there sated……but for only a moment……..next, it will be you I will take within me………

 



You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. Join in!

No comments: