Saturday, December 8, 2007

The scent of autumn leaves warmed by the sun....

……awakes my senses to unimagined heights as I wait to feel your arms around me and your hardness against my thighs.  And, there you are on your flaming beast with those wild, blue grey eyes.  And, me….the nymph…in tight, low jeans with lace beneath just waiting to mount the wild animals that I know lurk beneath the cool facade.  Mounted behind, on your steed of steel, I wonder if you can feel the tips of my breasts against your back….my legs press against yours.  Tension of the sweetest kind builds and my thighs quiver with anticipation of the ride.  My hands rest not far from where they want to be……I am driven crazy with desire and I can feel the lace within my jeans go wet.  It is all that I can think of and I wonder what secrets you hold for me.  As you shift gears, my hips press closer to your back.  The power of the motor and the heat of your body consume my every thought.  I cannot get enough….  Mists of rain begin to fall….  The motor slows and you turn off the road as it begins to rain and park beneath a tree, tall and straight…..and my mind wanders wondering how ready you are for me.  The rain falls in downpour and drenches me as I stand outside the protective rim of the branches wet with rain…..  The warmth of the rain upon the road steams upward, as my desire……  Parted with my jacket, my shirt clings to my naked breasts, nipples hardened in wait for what I hope for…..You slowly reach out and lift the hem of my shirt up and over my head revealing my sheer nakedness.   You kiss my neck and your sensual mouth moves slowly down to peaks risen by passion……your hands move lower and feel my heat, my rampant core which is ready for you…..  Time is lost and I realize I am sitting astride the beast with my legs atop your own…..my gaze lost in yours….no barriers separate us.  You pull me closer so that I feel your hardness, yet so soft as your tip enters me so slowly, so seductively……..  I wrap my arms around your neck and lift my hips so that you can fill me completely and I kiss you with warm abandon.  I press myself down upon you, shivering with pleasure.  I ride you atop the wild flaming beast until we come together in a raging, climactic trance that takes all thoughts from our minds and we are driven into another world where time does not exist………..


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: