Sunday, December 9, 2007

Darkness falls and the Blue Moon slowly rises to meet the stars……..

…..as I lay back on soft, love worn leather as you kiss me, moving downward to my breasts, pushing aside the barriers that lay between.  You lave my hardened nipples with your slick tongue driving me to sweet torture….  I quickly remove the satin barrier so there are no encumbrances to your exploration of my willing body….  Your hands move slowly down to feel my body and I reach out to hold your face, reaching up to kiss your soft lips as your eyes meet mine……..those dark, secretive eyes…..   You pull me upward and I find myself engulfed in embrace accepting your tongue deep within my mouth as the heat fires my blood….  I move my arms downward and slowly reach for your buckle and relieve your steel of its barriers…….  I gently touch you with my hands, stroking, grasping, feeling……slowly, I bend my head and cover you with soft kisses….  As I take you into my hot, passion kissed mouth, I flick my tongue over the most sensitive place…….that soft skin just below your ridge…..  I pull on your rock hard steel with my mouth and gently nip you with my teeth…….   Using my tongue, I slick my wetness upon you and take you into my mouth seeking to conquer your restraint with my skill…….  You are as hard as ice with heat of flames erupting from within….  With my lips and tongue, I seek to melt your composure…..  I twist my head back and forth, licking and tasting you until an end must come and you cannot hold on any longer but spill forth with sweet torment…..


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: