Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hot summer winds are silent in the darkness.....

…..as lights play on the rippling surface of the water as boats drift inward to the water's edge.  A sky filled with moon and the glimmer of stars, all seduce my mind with primal thoughts.  As I sit on the cool marble bench, I wait……..wait to feel a lover's touch, hear his voice and feel his lips…..to be ravished…   My nipples harden beneath my shirt, beneath the silk…..in the darkness where I sit with heat building inside me, making me wet knowing what could be mine before the night is over.  I can feel your presence……  I walk slowly toward the lights and there you are………..the one with the countenance of someone who has been at sea and has seen the world…..one who knows how to draw sweet tunes of love and rapture from deep within my soul…..  Your eyes sparkle in the dark and I am lost….  With one touch, my blood scorches……and I know……   As we ascend the walkway, crushed stones move under our feet……our pathway to bliss and a searing seduction.  The rushing scent of flowers and cloves fills my head and you lean against the railing of the night-lit gazebo that overlooks the lake below.  I am your mirror as I lean back, feeling the pull of my jeans against my own skin.  My desire is to pull them away from my skin and feel you within me…….but I wait…….and when I move I feel the tension build….   You reach out and draw me near, tracing my lips with your slick, soft tongue.  I have no breath left….   You are like a furnace and I am fire in your arms.  Slowly, I begin to breathe and lean into you feeling the hardness, rocking my hips against your own as we stand there locked in our own world.  Blood pounds in my head as I have never felt before and I can feel you…….all of you….  My hands slide beneath the waist of your jeans and I find no barriers…..  I am in a world of desire and want soaring above the night clouds like a wild dragon.  My head is spinning and I pull back and am lost in the depths of your eyes…..  As your tongue plunges within my mouth, your hands reach within and find my sweet, nether lips that are wanton to your touch.  I move against your hand, surrendering myself to you……hoping for a release.  Gently, you touch me torturing me in sweet seduction.  As your lips work their magic upon me, I press my breasts against you and reach down and feel your hardness beneath…..,  I thrust myself against your fingers that have reached their heated destination as I move my hand slowly against you knowing that I will bring you to another height…..  With your other hand, you grasp my hips and pull me closer against you.  You whet my desire to a point where I cannot hold on any longer as you stroke me and I feel you come with me to that place of pure sensation…...I feel the heightened wake of waves within me, as the boats leave behind on their departure from the harbor below……..I feel your wetness against my hand and know that we have come together to that place where lovers find sweet agony of bliss…….


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: