Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Within the ancient castle walls, I stared at the crystal screen hoping……

…..to hear from the one who had captured my heart, but nothing…..no messages…..just silence of words…...  I hear you enter the room and look up blinded by my thoughts…..   You glance at me and sit near me before another crystal screen…….   So enveloped in the past, I do not see what exists at this moment.  Then, you speak to me in a dark, dulcet tone asking me what plans I have for that evening…….my last night in this beautiful place.  I turn and take you in with my eyes, feeling temptation draw on me like a deep kiss…not to be ignored but to be ignited even if for just one night……..  Dark hair and olive toned skin and young, younger than I've ever had……wondering how hot your blood runs….me, like a vampire waiting to taste you and all that you have to give….  Within the fireplace enclave far beneath we will meet under the arched wooden ceiling, close to burning embers that fall within the grate…..where I have spent part of every night alone deep in thought……but tonight I will not be alone but with someone who I hope will leave me spent from a night filled with secrets of the flesh……   I walk along the intricate wool carpet where so many have been before me dressed in velvet, silk and heels…….with secrets waiting underneath……. As I come upon the meeting place, there you are…..your eyes piercing into mine and you hold your hand out and lead me to the seat hidden inside the walls.  The fire burns slow and hot……and I feel heat stirring within me as I sit next to you…….waiting for what is to come……  Without hesitation, you reach out and pull me toward you and kiss me on the corner of my mouth, then move lower to my neck and back to my lower lip……  I feel as though I am being slowly consumed as one would languor over a sumptuous dessert….I melt against you as though I am cream within your mouth…..  As guests walk by, you discreetly slip your hand beneath my velvet and feel the silkiness that lies beneath….you stroke your fingers over my tips bringing them to new peaks….and move your hand downward to my ankles……then up my leg and beneath to touch the satin of my thighs and find only a scrap of lace as a barrier to your touch…..  You gently take my hand and draw me up……   We walk toward the paneled elevator and as the doors close, I lean against the wall as you close the space between us.  I can feel your hardness against me as you lean into me and kiss me…..pulling my hips toward you……  I seductively move against you…….  The doors open and you draw me out with your hand and we float along the long, carpeted hallway.  You quickly unlock the door to your suite and pull me toward the canopied bed.  I lean into you and kiss your neck and nip and bite, as if seeking my prey…..   You reach behind me and slowly unbutton as I begin undressing you…….  We stand there with torsos naked in the dark light of the room.   Candles burn and flames reflect off the walls as if by magic……  I step out of my long, velvet skirt…..only leaving a scrap of lace, stockings and heels….   I lay back upon the bed waiting for you as you remove the last barriers that keep your flesh from being upon mine…..   I reach back and grasp the carved, wooden posts drawing my legs up, still with my heels and stockings and expose the slit that parts the lace between my legs…..  I am ready for you…..  You kiss my nipples hard and move slowly downward as I moan with anticipation….as you reach that sweet spot I reach a mountainous peak as your tongue slips between the lace and within the darkest cave and I fall…..not being able to hold on any longer…….the orgasmic rush…..my eyes close and I scrape my nails against the wood……   You move upward and cover my mouth with yours and I taste my own sweet musk upon your tongue……   I feel you mounting me and open for you……  you slip into me with urgency against my hot tightness, and I wrap my lace clad legs around your back, moving with you as you thrust deeper and deeper until I cry out in heat……I feel you spill forcefully within me as your heart races and I can feel its beat against my own…..we lay there…..with your hardness still deep within me, stirring, and in a moment you begin again to move inside me……


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: