Saturday, December 22, 2007

A fortress of clouds threatens the night sky…..

……..as I walk on the snow covered pathway…..dusk falls upon the frozen water….and I hope…..to feel lips cover mine in heat…..I crave your touch….not knowing who you may be or who you are…….but know you are there in the darkness beneath the light of the full moon on this Christmas Eve….somewhere…   I walk out onto the ice covered docks and stand with the wind caressing my cheeks, the fur on my jacket moving with each gentle breath of winter's chill…..  I am warm but I feel an emptiness as if I am the water beneath the ice trapped……needing to break through and feel the heat of a summer's breeze and a downpour of sweet, cool rain upon me bringing me alive like a wild flower waiting to be plucked…..I am ripe for touch, my body is hot……movement………I hear movement behind me and turn slowly and see you……….knowing it is you I need to quench my thirst for freedom and to feel alive in this cold, death of winter…  you are full of life and heat and will bring me to a hot crest unimagined….I walk toward you and hold your face within my gloved hands and reach up and touch my lips to yours slowly testing the waters…and you move with me, putting your arms round my waist and pulling me into your safe haven……  I pull on your bottom lip with my own and kiss you asking you to take me without words…..  The wind becomes colder but the heat between us keeps the icy barrier that pounds against us at bay……..We explore each other's lips with slow, soft movements that grow more intense as we move beyond any barriers that exist…..I wrap my arms round your neck and you move closer, with hands touching, feeling, grasping for more….you pull away and take my hand and lead me to your car, running and warm just as we are…I sit on your lap and you move the seat back and it becomes a leather bed, warm and soft…..I lay upon you and we kiss, losing time………there is no time…..just feelings and movements….I move against you and feel your hardness against me…..hands roam, touching what ice within me would not allow………the ice has melted……is gone……..no cold exists…….only heat with no walls…. I touch you and move my hand against you feeling damp warmth….as you touch me….even through barriers there are flames…..tongues tangle and I kiss your mouth, your eyes, the curve of your mouth…..no fear, only passion for what is……..I feel your fingers bringing me to the edge and I move seductively against you…..and I feel a hot rush of wet against my hand as you fall into the flames and I join you, coming with pleasure to that place of sweet rapture…....no matter the cold death of winter that surrounds us outside our safe haven where the heat of summer envelopes us and shows us there is boundless life without fear…..to live……to feel……to know…….


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: