Sunday, December 9, 2007

A wild, electric current sparks the air between us as you quickly move toward me…..

…….and embrace my face with your hands and kiss me with a rock star smile.  You lean back and beckon to me and I step back…..telling you I will meet you in our special place…..knowing that if we stay here, much more will happen than I am ready for….just yet….   I walk down the road in lightened dusk and see you astride your black, steel beast……..we walk up to the secret gazebo where we sit……..You hold my face within your hands again and fill me with kisses…..deep kisses of tongue I have never experienced…. You gently pull on my hair and gather me even closer and kiss me………as I arch against you with my arms around your neck, tangling my hands in your long, wavy hair.…  Wild thing……..like a wild animal that has been caged for too long………you rub your hands along my legs and around my hips…….then slowly move upward…..touching my breasts through my thin shirt and then slowly reaching beneath and caressing my waist while you kiss me with abandon…….then I feel your touch upon my naked breasts………your lips leave my own and you bend your head to take my nipple between your soft, sweet lips and I curve against you so you are able to take more of me…… and you reach for my other breast that is aching for your touch………your hand rests on my thigh just beneath that hot sweetness and I put my hand atop yours to stop you……….no closer for now……….you kneel before me leather clad and kiss my breasts………I can feel your intent…….my eyes are closed and I hear the sound of a belt being loosened……  Startled, my eyes open but I cannot see in the darkness………can only feel the softness of you against me…….wild one……without thought and with unabashed abandon…….no shame……just wanting……..  You sit behind me on the wooden seat and slowly reach round my waist to loosen the tie that keeps me from you………  Slowly I push the thin barrier downward and you pull me onto your lap where I sit atop your rock hard softness that rests against my buttocks.  You move against me slicking yourself with my wetness…..   I feel as though I am at a breaking point in my sanity and I move forward so that you can enter my heat and fill me as I desire to be filled……  I slowly sit upon you feeling you within me with my legs spread atop yours…   You show me with your hands upon my waist how to move as this is a virginal experience for me…..   I reach back and put my hands upon your thighs and move upward and downward against your hot steel……   Your hands move to cup my breasts and my nipples are hard against your touch as I move onward to a tumultuous peak………..  You thrust within me gently at first and then with quicker pace…  I moan with pure pleasure…….my eyes wild with fire…….  I feel the pangs of sweet agony coming upon me and feel your seed spill within me as I fall off the edge of the moon that glows high in the sky above the lake…..  The stars in the sky reflect in my eyes as we become one and I hear the angel's song……


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

SVEND DESIGN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.