Friday, December 7, 2007

It was a dark and stormy night, as I lay on my back with my eyes closed, you rest your beautiful head upon my heart...

as I lay on my back with my eyes closed, you rest your beautiful head upon my heart. Slowly, you move downward across my breasts, kissing them as you move lower, lower to my hips with your mouth, finally finding my sweetest spot just beneath the thin layer of fabric that lies there. I can feel myself wet with sensation. Your lips move up and your tongue traces a seductive path as you slide the barrier of lace slowly downward. You kiss my belly softly and I realize I am naked beneath your touch. Your mouth gently finds its destiny and you fill me with your tongue. I cannot think, can only feel. I feel as if I am a goddess being worshipped in the most primal and exotic way. Your tongue flicks against my heat and I sigh with arousal. I open my eyes to see you casting a spell over me, becoming the master of my domain. I reach down and stroke your hair as you lave your tongue against my nether lips. I am in a state of oblivion and cannot help but move myself against you. I ride a wave of hot seduction. Your lips coax me to a point of feverish anticipation as waves crash upon the shore of my sanity. I cry out in ecstasy as you take me to a crest higher than I could ever imagine.  I dive off the cliff in a frenzied climax. You kiss me softly, caressing the undertow that moves inside me quietly

No comments: